Using linkedin for business is simple, if you have someone show you exactly how to use it.
So here it is.
Q: How do you see your followers?
Go to your company page and click on the analytics. From the drop-down, choose followers. You can then scroll to see the follower count (increase decrease etc) over a selected period of time. You can also see the follower demographics by location, job function, seniority, industry and company size (credit: Quora)
Q:What type of posts should I make on linkedin?
- Blog Posts. Sharing your blog posts on LinkedIn is a great way to increase your reach, build brand awareness, and spark engagement. …
- Industry News and Research. …
- In-Depth How-To and List-Style Posts. …
- Quick Tips. …
- Photo Updates. …
- Company Updates.
Q: How do you generatee interest in your page?
- Post about issues that are relevant to your network.
- Post about real problems that people are facing.
- Use the first-person when you post.
- Use an image of a face.
- Post your own articles.
(credit: Neil Patel)
Are there any more questions you want us to find the answer to? Post a question in the comments below