Here are your Good News Snippets of the week of 9/14/20!
- New Interactive “Sound Map” Lets Everyone Experience The World’s Forests From Home.
- 13-year-old Kaial Hajik teamed up with the city’s beach safety unit to create LifeBoKx, an emergency kit designed to provide essential equipment to those responding to drownings.
- Adorable Boy With a Cleft Lip Finds His Perfect Match.
- The University of Maryland renamed its women’s studies department to honor Harriet Tubman.
- Baby sea turtles in Lebanon are thriving during the pandemic.
- UC San Diego research lab to make environmentally friendly flip flops from algae.
- The world’s biggest rooftop greenhouse opened in Montreal.
- Paralyzed man designs mountain bike for people with disabilities.