Here is our Good News of the Week! If you missed last week’s clips, check them out here.
– This senior dog sanctuary is a total paradise for older pups without homes.
– A retiring boss surprised his staff by giving away almost $10 million dollars to full and part-time workers.
– California to study and recommend reparations for Black Americans; the first state to do so.
– We are one step closer to a cure for MS after drug results show successful nerve repair.
– Global life expectancy is increasing across all ages, especially among infants and children, per a data analysis published last week.
– Jetpack paramedics could soon be used to save the lives of those injured in hard-to-reach places.
– After being laid off, this Florida man created a sanitizer for shopping carts that could soon be available country-wide.
– 8-year old’s Loving Library project brings books to lonely patients in hospitals.
– Starlink is bringing the internet to fire-ravaged parts of rural Washington.
– Newlywed couple delivers wedding flowers to people needing a lift in spirits.