Here is your good news for the week of October 12th! If you missed last week, check it out here!
– Hepatitis C discoveries win the 2020 Nobel Prize in medicine.
– A Native American community in Baltimore reclaims its history.
– The best live animal feeds from around the world.
– Watch a teen and a senior form a beautiful connection.
– This Ethiopian-Jewish restaurateur is nourishing bodies and minds with food, art, and music
– This organization is helping women of color pursue a career in aviation.
– More than 5.5M people have already voted, over 70 times more than in 2016.
– How one Nebraska surgeon is fighting patient medical debt with volunteerism.
– A reassembled, 26-foot-tall statue of the mythological Titan Atlas will be displayed in Italy.
– Here’s how to unlock the hidden benefits of helping others.
– Research shows that children and adults need stories of solutions in their lives.