Today’s challenge is to perform random acts of kindness this week.
The holidays are a great time to spread some good ol’ fashioned cheer and we’ve made it nice and easy for you to do your part.
Simply pick one of the tasks below and put it into action; it’s as simple as that.
If you want to share your act of kindness with us, shoot us a message and we’ll share them in next week’s email.
Choose 1 (or more) random acts of kindness from the list below:
- Buy a gift from a small, locally-owned business
- Compliment a stranger
- Donate food to a food bank
- Leave an uplifting note for someone to find
- Order takeout from a local restaurant and leave a big tip
- Mail someone a homemade card
Want to learn more about the science behind kindness? Click here.