Good News Snippets of the Week — Planet Edition
We’ve compiled some Good News about the planet in this week’s snippets. Enjoy!
- Giant manta rays found right off the coast of Florida, surprising scientists.
- Honeybee venom rapidly kills aggressive breast cancer cells, according to a new study.
- A plan to turn half the world into a nature reserve is gaining traction from scientists around the globe.
- Advancements in 3D-printing technology could lead to sustainable homes made from soil.
- A new project aims to map the entire ocean floor by 2030.
- Facebook and Google have announced plans to become carbon neutral following similar announcements from Apple and Microsoft.
- A study has revealed the importance of pollinators in cities and highlights how to attract them to urban areas.
- Australian teens filed a class-action lawsuit to prevent a coal mine extension
We hope you enjoyed these good news snippets about our planet! For more news like this subscribe to our newsletter by subscribing!